Once again apologies for my lack of blog over the weekend, the family are away and a weeks bachelorhood has caught up with me.
Apologies are due as well to the biffers, we never thought they’d do it but they have, Goldibollocks has reached the required funds for the mayoral campaign, and his family and Screechy have made it onto the list as candidates for the London Assembly. So now the hard work begins for us…hassle and expose them at every turn. The great thing is they will be going head to head with skilled debaters, career politicians and interviewers who won’t take the blatant lies they come out with (if they get interviewed at all.) The Fuhrer-bunker seems to think that their brand of islamaphobic tosh will be lapped up by white Londoners all over the capital.
Here’s my take on a possible interview with Jezza Paxman…
- JP. Welcome to Paul Goldibollocks and Screechy Fransen who have become leading contenders in the race for mayor and London assembly.
- GS. Thanks Jeremy, Can I just say that there will be no more mosques in London and the current ones pulled down so we can build more churches.
- JP. Thanks for that. I need to ask what you will do with the £17 billion budget that you will have once you take up the role.
- GS. We will make sure that Greggs are on every corner of every street, our mate Stevey Lewis then can walk about with our shittroopers making sure that anyone wearing a burka will be made to change into revealing get up. Then we will build a wall round London, kick the immigrants out and keep London for the white English.
- JP. Controversial stuff, what about policing, health care, social housing, lighting and all the other things that are needed.
- GS. Well there will be no need for police as when all the immigrants go there will be no crime, my private security team will make sure of that. Health care will be fine as the muzzies will no longer take up any time, lighting is no problem as the sun shines out of screechys arse. We’ll have around 16 billion to spend on Screechy’s tits and holidays. Also we can repay Uncle Jim.
- JP. So Screechy what about you what are your first few days in office going to be like?
- No more mosques, ban the burka, god is great, prayers for everyone, bloody muzzies?
- JP. So what about the…..
- GS. Stop bullying us, we’ve told you with no muzzies, no burkas and no mosques and all will be sweet.
- JP. but….
- GS. Typical lefty journalism, appeasers and bias against us.
- JP. Surely you can tell us..
- GS. I’ve told you before I’m telling you again, my security team are just getting the nooses ready now, all the problems in London are muzzies.
We’ve looked everywhere but can’t see how the very fuck they are going to be able to talk about anything other than their disgusting “keeping Britain British” mantra. They will have no answer to the established parties asking them proper questions about the budget, yet they see this as a chance to go into the mainstream of British Politics. Somehow they think that a million or so likes on Facebook equates to large swathes of support on the ground. I’m hoping that when they get hardly any support they’ll realise that all they are is media junkies, no better than those who go on the Jeremy Kyle show or try out on the Xfactor pop Idol thingy. Goldy and Screechy, no one listens to you, no one wants you, and London certainly doesn’t deserve your publications or papers.
The far right came out to play again at the weekend, firstly in Dover under the guise of supporting our truckers. The casuals that were there barely managed to get 50 people on the ground to march along the seafront. They were countered by around 800-1000 antifa. The local Tory bloke wasn’t happy and seemed to slam the ‘lefteyes’ for blocking the road to stop the fash..needless to say the twatter lines slammed him. Secondly, our mate Tommy was back with his new breed of racism in Birmingham with Pegida. A staggering 30 people turned up for a stroll round a deserted industrial estate despite the boast that this march would attract 10000. He wants another go and now will take his brand of bollocks to Rotherham.
Pie and Mash, they who left the EDL for being too nice, want to go to back to Dover at the end of the month, a move that can only mean one thing, a drunken brawl.
So once again, although the headlines are all about a triumphant move for mayor, the far right can’t get anyone out to support them.
Now I think I better toddle off and do a weeks washing up before the Landlady comes home.